Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Washingtonian Article on Me & the Craft Mafia

Hey, everyone! I'm kinda excited about this, so I thought I'd share. The Washingtonian did a piece on lil' ole me and the crafty group of artists I'm with called the Craft Mafia. Check it out:


http://www.washingtonian.com/blogarticles/shopping/shoparound/19549.html

We're holding a the DC Craft Mafia Spring Thing THIS Saturday, May 21st. The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend, so join us for a glorious Spring day of arts & crafts near Dupont Circle in Washington, DC! The Spring Thing will take place in the parking lot of St. Lukes Episcopal Church, only three blocks from Dupont Metro station.

Hope to see you there!

**Big hugs and thanks to writer, Lisa Rowan and Daisy McClellan of Lanyapi Designs.**

0 comments: